Wednesday, April 3, 2013

MMORPG's!

I love playing video games.  I like to play all sorts of them! When I was younger, I didn't need a friend to play with me.  I would play for extensive periods of time solving puzzles, beating bad guys, and finishing different games.  I would arise early to play, as well as go to bed late because I was playing them.  This I did purely for the fun of playing, and the sheer wonder of the creation of them, the stories they held, and the experience I had while playing.  But now, I cannot really sit and play a video game by myself.  I'm not all that sure why, I just become sick of them after awhile, and I need to share the experience with someone.  Even the MMORPG's.  I now normally play with a group of friends, either in my neighborhood, or my best "buds" from across town.  We make memories playing them and have more inside jokes than I can list on all my fingers and toes!  I get too bored very quickly while by myself.  Some of my relatives however, are hooked.  Everything in their schedule that is not the game, revolves around the time set aside to play the game.  It's very destructive, and I'm very worried about them.  Their habit is similar to what I used to have, but more extreme (don't get me wrong, I still love playing video games).  Somehow I recognized that real life can be better, and they have yet to realize what they are cheating themselves out of.  I now go to spend time with them and show them what life can really do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment